- Excellent internal and external customer service skills are required to be displayed at all times
- Reports to the Cage Supervisor/Manager on all aspects of the Cage Main Banker duties.
- Adhere to all rules and regulations set forth by the company, the department and the AGCO
- Responsible for the safeguard of the entire inventory of the assigned area.
- Ensure the policy of confidentiality within the company is adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that all in-house transactions are completed efficiently and accurately.
- All cage transactions occurring during the shift which include but are not limited to the following:
- Preparing bank deposits and ordering cash
- Processing, balancing and the verifications of all related paperwork received from cashiers and/or Supervisors(jackpots, hopper fills, kiosk short/over pays, coupons, chips, token, tickets) in exchange for cash
- Preparing fill and balance Kiosk including data input and completing all related paperwork
- Processing of the Slot buy when required
- Completing documentation for main sheet
- Maintain a high level of accuracy to stay within variance guidelines
- To maintain good housekeeping practices to ensure a professional image is portrayed to the internal/external patrons
- Perform duties as required by the Cage Supervisor/Manager
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent mathematical skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Previous experience handling large quantities of cash
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment / independently
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
We offer a competitive Salary, life insurance, RRSP's, Employee Assistance programs, free parking and discounted meals in our staff cafeteria and a GREAT PLACE TO WORK.
You must be 18yrs or older to work at the Great Blue Heron Casino
The successful candidate will require licensing approval by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario. If you need assistance/accommodation during the recruiting process then please contact our HR department.
Only Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.