To ensure that all administrative, operational and customer service functions of the Players Club are performed in an efficient, consistent and professional manner, resulting in outstanding patron relations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma
- Post-secondary studies in business related course
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point and KCMS operating system
- Minimum of 5 years of customer service experience in the hospitality industry including 2 years of Supervisory experience
- Experience in public speaking and organization of events
Knowledge/Skills and Abilities:
- Dedicated to superior customer service
- Ability to work with numbers and accurate money handling
- Computer skills: accurate data entry, work with multiple screens, mouse maneuvering through different screen tabs, numeric keypad ability
- Ability to type minimum 35 words per minute
- Knowledge of operating office equipment (photocopier, printers, digital camera, etc.)
- Must be outgoing, well mannered, friendly and display a professional image
- Capable of maintaining a positive working relationship with co-workers as part of a team
- Able to communicate proficiently in English, an additional language is desirable
- Knowledge of OHSA and WHMIS
- Ability to work independently and under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability of lifting up to 50 lbs occasionally and ability to stand for a full shift
- Ability to resolve conflicts in a professional and positive manner
- Must have leadership and motivational skills
We offer a competitive wage, life insurance, RRSP's, Employee Assistance programs, free parking and discounted meals in our great Staff Caferia and a GREAT PLACE TO WORK.
You must be 18yrs or older to work at the Great Blue Heron Casino
The successful candidate will require licensing approval by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario. If you need assistance/accommodation during the recruiting process then please contact the our HR department.
Only Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.